ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Soapy Fun with Van der Hagen

I love these glycerin soaps from Van der Hagen. (www.vdhent.com) They're handmade, clean exceptionally well with lots of good for your skin ingredients and have fragrances suited for everyone (and even a fragrance free!)
They remind me of the beloved glycerin soaps from Bath & Body Works. How I loved those soaps! They are hard to find and pretty much retired now, so when I got the opportunity to try the Van der Hagan soaps, I was excited. Fruity is my favorite! It lathers great, smells amazing, like a juicy fresh mandarin with maybe a hint of mango. Heaven in a bar!

Get these for yourself or an awesome stocking stuffer. With the four scents, Fruity, Floral, Fresh and Free, there truly is a scent for everyone, even those with sensitive skin. 

You can pick a bar (or more) up at your local CVS or Walgreens or you can check out the list of online retailers on the Van der Hagen website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601