ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mascara Magic

I've searched high and low to find a mascara that does everything I want it to. It's harder than you might think. Some give volume, but look clumpy. Others give length, but not volume. I want both!

Volumizing Mascara
Late one night I was channel surfing and I stopped on QVC. Mally Roncal was on showing off her Mally Beauty line. Her models had amazing eyes. So I watched like a star-struck teenager. I wanted to try this bullet-proof mascara. I had to get my hands on it. And I did.

It truly is amazing. With one coat, my lashes have length and volume. No clumps. No teary eyes! (I have very sensitive eyes who tend to water profusely when they dislike the eye makeup I've chosen) No flaking off during the day onto your under eye (that is such an ugly look). Mally's Volumizing Mascara gets 5 stars from me! Once you try it, I know you will agree. (It also comes in a waterproof version, but I have not tried that, so I can't speak to whether it's as good as the original.)

You can purchase this from QVC here. Last time I checked it was a great deal - you get two tubes of mascara for $28, plus something like $5 shipping. Keep one for later, or bless a friend with beautiful lashes!

You can also buy Mally at the Ulta store online for $20 (but I honestly think the QVC deal is better, since you're getting two tubes for only $8 more.)

1 comment:

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601