ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Monday, April 7, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss - First Impression

 I love a good lip gloss, don't you? But I hate the overly sticky feeling of many and the way my hair gets caught in my lips when the wind blows. Yuck.

I recently got to try the new lip glosses from the Urban Decay Naked line. I was pretty excited!

First, they are so so pretty! All of the colors are in the neutral/naked range - so they are light and perfect for spring. I tried a few and personally, some were a little too light for me - I preferred those with a tiny bit more color - something closer to my natural lip color. Rule34 and Beso fit the bill nicely. Naked is pretty, but just too nude for me.

Second - They smell nice. I'm generally off put by lip products that have funky and/or a chemical smell. Naked glosses smell fresh, with a hint of mint. But nothing so strong it's all you can smell. It's just a nice, clean fresh scent.

Third - They're not overly sticky. This is huge. Glosses appeal to me (and maybe you) because they're easy to apply, give some color and moisturize. But sometimes that moisture comes with stickiness. No thanks. The Naked glosses feel slick when applied - a definite selling point.

Fourth - The applicator is great. It's a paddle applicator and it picks up just the right amount of product so you don't have to double or triple dip to get the right amount of gloss.

Want to get yours? Visit Urban Decay and pick a few up. They're $20 each and come in nine nude shades.



3 comments:

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601