ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Reviewing Starlooks Beauty Subscription Box

Sample Box from March
What can I say? I'm a lucky gal. I get to test and try lots of products that are new, or you may not have heard of yet and then report back and let you know what I think. You can think of me as giving you the inside scoop on beauty products far and wide!

So, naturally, I was excited when this package from Starlooks (the Starbox) showed up on my desk - I love new things and this was something I had never heard of before.

Lash Boost Mascara Primer
Now the concept is the same as some other monthly beauty subscription services - once a month you'll receive a box full of new products to try out, but unlike other services, these are all products from the Starlooks brand. You may be saying to yourself, "But, I've never HEARD of this brand...why should I try this out instead of something else?" Trust me, I said it too!

There are lots of other subscription services out there sending out brand name products - but don't forget, they're samples. With the Starbox, you get full-sized PRO quality makeup at a fraction of the cost. And the products chosen for each box are picked carefully so that you might use them together to create a specific "look".
Infinity Lipstick in Ageless

While not every product is perfect for every body - the products you DO fall in love with (like for me, the mascara primer- it has become a stable in my beauty routine) are available for purchase by themselves when you run out (or if you want to share with a friend!)

You can try one box at a time, or pick up boxes from months past (if they've not sold out) and try it yourself. Once you get it home, if there's a product you're unsure of how to use, check out http://looksbook.starlooks.com for tips and tricks and recommendations that can help. Starbox prices start at $15 per month, and individual items begin around $14.

It's a fun, inexpensive way to get top-quality products shipped right to you door, and an easy way to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601