ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Henriksen

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eyeliner that Stays

24/7 set in Electric
I know you know what I'm talking about. You find the perfectly shaded liner, it glides on like silk and makes your eyes look amazing - and then real life happens and by the end of the day you look like a sad raccoon. No more sad raccoon faces!

Meet Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye-Pencils. They come in sets of two, which at $15 is a great deal, but it's Holiday time, so they're offering sets of 24/7 liner  in two sets of 5! You can pick either the electric set (which has some pretty funky colors included) or the Naked set, which contains all your basic neutrals. Never will you want for another waterproof liner.

24/7 set in Naked
I myself, chose the Naked set, which includes all the shades I'll ever need to create any smokey look I might ever want. And at $32, it's like you're getting one for free!

You can pick these up at www.urbandecay.com now until they're sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
a16736a8674c3b6da307a74036917b9a1144248b26fa5b0601